The KSF Lacrosse Festival
The Katie Samson Lacrosse Festival began in 2000 and has grown into the premier high school lacrosse event in the United States. Motivated by Katie’s perseverance and courage; volunteers in the lacrosse community and beyond, support the cause year after year. The festival is filled with activities for the whole family; with exciting lacrosse team match ups, a demonstration of wheelchair sports, food, fan zones, and a spirit of sportsmanship and purpose. With the generous support of over 50 sponsors, donations from attendees, as well as fundraising efforts by each participating lacrosse team, the Katie Samson Lacrosse Festival has raised over 1.6 million dollars. We appreciate the tremendous support and we hope to see you at 2016 Festival.
2016 Event Admission
- Adults - $10
- Students - $5
- Under 3 is free!
- 26 premier boys' teams and 28 premier girls' teams playing regular season games with 6 fields running simultaneously.
- Wheelchair rugby, tennis and basketball games.
- Print and TV media coverage.
- Major sponsors.
- 2 FanZones, including Katie’s Kiddie Corner, rides, face painting, BBQ, funnel cakes, raffle prizes, clothing, equipment, etc.
- $132,000+ raised in 2015 and donated to charities.
- $1,700,000+ given back since the start of the festival in 2000.